Did you know you could plan an event at the Polly Ann Trail for FREE?
3 Ways to Request an Event at the Polly Ann Trail:
- Download our Event Form and Hold Harmless Forms - Complete the forms and return 2 different ways:
- Email the completed froms to: Manager@pollyanntrailway.org
- Mail Forms P.O. Box 23 E Elmwood, P.O. Box 112 Leonard Michigan 48367
- Complete our Online Event Request Form Below and our Trail Manager will get back to you with further information regarding your event.
- Call the Polly Ann Trail Manager Linda Moran at (248) 981-1242 to schedule your event on an upcoming Polly Ann Trail Management Council meeting for discussion
Event Requirements and Process
- Completed applications and forms due to the Manager seven days prior to the next PATMC meeting
- Have a representative attend the PATMC meeting to answer questions about your activity
- The PATMC will require that you provide event insurance and/or a rider stating that the PATMC, MDNRE are named insureds for the event, per the language in the ‘Hold harmless’ Agreement
- All activities require approval by the Polly Ann Trail Management Council, Inc. on behalf of the MDNR, property owner
Online Event Request Form